Day 8 Planned for God's Pleasure

This is a simple but important message: Worship Him in everything you do. How I wish that my off-spring would think about me when they are going through their lives. It’s not that I am selfish and want to be the center of attention but I think that my influence will be made evident in their daily choices. Unfortunately, my influence is both, good and bad. God is a much better role model. If God is a part of everything, it changes the perspective and the end result. I can hate going to work but if I work as if I am working for God, I am more likely to do a better job. Imagine a world where God is the first priority and He is honored in our every move. My work, no matter the task, can be a testimony, thereby glorifying God.

1 comment:

  1. I love that I can bring glory to God just by enjoying this life and living it to the fullest! I try to utilize all the gifts he's given me - maybe not all at once, LOL - but certainly at some point! To know that my life can be worship and pleasing to him brings a smile to my face. It reminded me of the scripture where God said to satan: "Have you considered my servant Job?" (Job 1:8) I'd like to live the kind of life God himself could boast about! O' to be pleasing in His sight ...

    ReplyDelete